Donate with PayPal
Investing in at-risk children is the best way to invest in your community, and we put our donors’ hard-earned money to work by raising the quality of early education for those most at risk. We believe helping children is the right thing to do, but it is also the economic thing to do. Every dollar spent on quality childcare programs for our most vulnerable children is returned in the community 13 times.
* Higher rates of high school graduation
* Lower rates of incarceration
* Break the cycle of poverty
It’s not speculation; it is Nobel Prize winning research. Read about all the benefits of investing in early education on the Heckman Equation’s website<https://heckmanequation.org/>.
ELCFG has various early learning initiatives that you can make a difference in the life of a child(ren):
* Bottoms Up Infant-Toddler Initiative – provides diapers, baby wipes, developmentally appropriate activities/supplies, pull-ups, baby lotion, and more to low-income working families to support health and safety in the lives of children ages birth to 3.
* Children’s Day Community Event – an annual community event sponsored by ELCFG with the support on individuals, business leaders and social service agencies in Columbia, Hamilton, Lafayette, Suwannee and Union Counties. This event promotes issues related to children with local and state officials which is part of a state-wide initiative. A day filled with fun, food vendors, entertainment, bounce houses, monster trucks, art exhibit, kid-friendly rides, petting zoo, and community resources for all. This is a FREE event!
* Caring Hearts- donate monies of any amount to the ELCFG Make A Difference initiative. This initiative provides emergency funds to a less fortunate family in need to emergency child care services for a day, a week, 30 days or more. Child care per child averages $18 -$20 per day, $90-$100 a week, or $540- $600 for 30 days, depends on the child’s age and provider type.
Donate by Check or Money Order
Your check can be made payable to: The Early Learning Coalition of Florida’s Gateway, Inc. Please mail all checks to:
Early Learning Coalition of Florida’s Gateway, Inc.
Attn: Executive Director
1104 SW Main Blvd Lake City, FL 32025
To donate by other methods, speak with our Finance Director, Steve Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 386-961-0124